Wednesday 22 April 2009

Update on Twitter

I've been on Twitter now for a couple of months so I just wanted to post and tell you how I'm finding it.

When I promote my profile on Twitter, I always get an influx of followers, which to be honest I like getting. It definitely inspires me to keep posting when I get more followers. When it goes through a quieter period where I'm not actively promoting my profile and I don't get followers, that's when updating gets harder to do.

Having said that, we were discussing in the team yesterday Facebook v Twitter. My team who use Facebook for personal uses, definitely prefer this medium. And yes, because I don't actively use FB, I prefer Twitter and I like the fact that Twitter can update FB and other on-line profiles for me without me having to actively do this.

So the jury is still out for me on whether it's useful for business, but I'm going to keep at it and see where it takes me.

No comments: