Sunday 18 October 2009

Tell me what questions you want answered...

Thanks for signing up for our free call on "Using articles to promote your business" - if you haven't signed up yet, you can do so by going to: http://www.exceptionalthinking.co.uk/articlecall.htm

For you to get the most out of this call, I'll be trying to answer as many of your questions about writing articles to promote your business as I can.

If you'd like to ask a question, just leave a comment on this blog and I'll make sure I cover it during the call. Don't worry, you can stay anonymous if you like - just indicate this in your comment below.

Thanks and I look forward to you joining me on the call on Tuesday 3rd November between 2pm and 3pm GMT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

When I'm writing articles, I always get stuck on what to write about. How do I come up with something that other people would find interesting?

Thanks

Gemma