Monday 9 March 2009

My first week on Twitter

So, it's now been a week on Twitter and to be honest I'm quite surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. I thought one of the things I'd find difficult would be to come up with things to say, but in hindsight, that's not been a problem. Well, not yet anyway.

The other thing that's not been a problem was to go on there and update it - the first couple of days I was making myself do this anyway and then I started to get notifications from people that they were following me, which obviously spurred me on to write another post.

I'm a little worried that all my posts so far seem to be business orientated, but having said that that's what I'm doing everyday anyway so they are actually personal comments too. The 140 character limit is deceptive as well - there have been a few times this week where I've had to rewrite something to make it fit!

So, onto week 2...

No comments: