Monday 30 March 2009

Do we think about ourselves often enough?

Today, I was very nearly writing this blog from a hospital bed. You see, after not sleeping brilliantly last night after the clocks had gone forward and having to get up at 6am (well my clocks said it was 6am; my body definitely said it was 5am), I came the closest I'd ever come to falling asleep on the Motorway.

OK, we all have those moments I'm sure - but this time it was different and certainly bad enough to make me want to write a blog entry about it. You see, as small business owners, we're very good at thinking about other people, rushing to and fro from meetings, skipping lunch and so on.

But what about ourselves? We'll be no good to anyone if we end up in hospital (or worse) due to rushing and trying to catch our tails the whole time.

Lesson learnt for me. What will make you stop and consider yourself more often?

No comments: